Monday, February 24, 2014

There are few things in this world that I find as beautiful as two people madly, completely and totally in love..... 
Angela and Jon are two of those people, and they are adding to the perfection in April with the birth of a Baby girl !!!
The skies were kind to us on this particular evening, providing the famous colors of our AZ skies as a backdrop. I could not have hoped for better temperatures, better timing, or better clients. Jon and Angela (and baby Viv) had me in stitches, laughing and joking the entire time. Prepared with outfit changes, ideas, and completely open to any and all input I had. 
Together, completely in sync the entire session, I felt my heart swell with excitement over the memories I was capturing for the,m.  There was no need for guidance when it came to smiles, what you see here, is 100% real and true.  These two made it happen, plain and simple. 

Princess Fennel 
As soon as the crown was placed on Angel'a, Ms. Vivian began moving all around. 
Secretly, she was posing for her photos, jewels and all :) 

Jon and Angela, Thank you so very much for choosing me to be your photographer. 
I cannot wait to meet Baby Girl, you two are going to be wonderful parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment